Ultrasound technology is suitable for textile materials
Those materials suitable for ultrasonic processing including 100% of synthetic fibers, such as nylon, polyester, polypropylene, certain polyethylene, modified acrylic resins, certain vinyl compounds, carbamate compounds, film, coated paper and so on. It also includes non-synthetic fibers mixed with 35-50% synthetic ingredients.
Ultrasound is applied to the advantage of the textile industry
- Fast, economical, suture strength
- Without the use of aids (such as: fasteners, glue, paper clips, etc.)
- Ensure that the entire production process, consistent results
- No warm-up and recovery time-consuming, expensive and do not spend the cost to maintain the temperature
- Independent tailoring and stitching, no flash
- Pollution, eliminating the use of adhesives and solvents with toxicity
- No needle seam, can prevent chemical agents, penetration of harmful pathogens and tiny particles
Conventional ultrasonic processing
Ultrasonic heat sealing or "sewing":
The application of this technology can be used to form a continuous seam, such as the production of protective clothing, blinds, etc., or for processing similar to button eyes, collar stays, lace and other submerged welding. Stand-alone "sewing" devices or standard ultrasonic welding machine can achieve this process.
Drum welding, laminating:
Ultrasound drum for multiple wide mesh woven or nonwoven synthetic material bonded and laminated process. The process is multilayered fibrous material in the rotating printing cylinder and by a row of horn to form a mesh pattern of sufficient width. This method does not need the help of any chemical binder and other aids can be processed into other bonding methods can not be achieved unique fabric. Bedspreads, mattresses, medical disposables etc. This method available processing
Compared with other methods, the ultrasonic cutting can form a smooth, durable, neat edge, and will not cause discoloration of the fabric. Ultrasound can simultaneously cut and seam, which prevents the formation of textile materials, knitted or off-line. Meanwhile seam edges taper to avoid pilling. Ultrasonic cutting applications include cutting carpets, bar accessories, clothing labels, curtains, ramps open webbing material and industrial machines and so on.